OppFi champions the every day consumer’s ability to access credit and improve their financial health.
Social Impact Strategy
Provide Access to the best available credit
Through bank partners, we expand access to credit by creating and delivering the best products and experiences to consumers
Deliver exceptional customer service
We are committed to providing a superior customer experience with strong satisfaction benchmarks, fair servicing practices, and high service-level standards
Top facts from Social Impact Report
- OppFi reported 424,149 consumers’ payment histories to all three major credit bureaus — according to an internal Vantage Score® Study, OppFi found that consumers who paid off their loans with OppFi experienced a 32 point average Vantage Score® increase.7
- Through the OppFi TurnUp program, if a consumer qualifies for a sub-36% APR product, OppFi’s platform will help ensure they have access to that product. However, our data indicate that less than 2% of consumers who opt into the OppFi TurnUp program receive and close a loan with one of the lending partners.
- Approximately 280,516 everyday consumers obtained credit through the OppFi platform in 2020, representing more than $483 million in total net originations.
- OppU, OppFi’s online financial education hub and blog, had more than 1 million user visits in 2020.
- Through its mission-aligned relationships, OppFi provided consumers with more than 100,000 referrals to free financial health resources in 2020.